Monday, July 5, 2010

Hello, Good Evening

Hello there readers!!
My name is Erin and I am new to this blogging thing! I have decided to blog because I wanted to talk about one of my favorite topics in the world!! SPORTS!! There is so many things to discuss in the world of sport especially now with free agency in basketball and the biggest class of free agents out there, football season about to start and the fact that many schools in college football are moving in and out of conferences and so many more.
But first a little about me! Yes I am a girl and love everything there is about sports. No I was not an athlete in high school... just have a love for it. I am a graduate student in Mass Communications and working my way towards working in the sports field. My favorite sport out there is Football- pro and college, then basketball... the rest fall after that. I love to discuss anything that involves sports with anyone willing to chat on the topic. So I hope that you will enjoy reading what I have to say!

I have never been more excited to follow a class of players on deciding where they want to continue their career as I am now with Lebron James being the main one that I want to know where he is going. I have a love for the player that he is and the person that he is. It amazes me how together he is being so young. He is one athlete that seems to be doing the right thing in the league and he is only what 25 years old! I want to see him win a ring and I am not even a Cleveland fan, but this man deserves one. I do feel that he does need a better squad though helping him out. Have always felt that he did not have the help that he need. He was able to get the guys that he did have to work together and allow Cleveland to have the best record in the NBA for 2 seasons but when it comes to the playoffs they just cant make it. So yes I agree with everyone on the fact that he needs another big time player to help him out and Shaq sorry to say was not that one... maybe a few years ago but Shaq's time is about up in this game I believe. I would like to see him stay in Cleveland and bring them a ring though especially since Byron Scott has just become coach... would also like to see him get a ring as a coach... very sad when he was let go by the Hornets... but I would also like to see Lebron play in Chicago with Noah.. I think Noah is a great player with a lot of heart for the game which shows on the floor... but wonder how that chemistry will work after Noah came at James... but if James doesnt stay in Cleveland to play for Scott I see him going to the Knicks... It is a nail biter to see where he will choose in the end... I also find it funny how everyone is opting out of their final year of contract to be apart of this free agent class...the suspense continues to grow the closer and closer time ticks down.

That's all I have to say today but please join me again soon!!

1 comment: